Tickets for ADeC events and Ely Cinema can be purchased from the following outlets. We are also selling tickets online for many of our events through WeGotTickets http://www.wegottickets.com/adec
ADeC Box Office, Babylon Gallery, Waterside, Ely. Open Mon - Fri 10am – 4pm (In person, cash, cheque, credit/debit card). £1 transaction fee on card bookings (no matter how many tickets you buy), there is no fee for cash/cheque payments
- ADeC Box Office Telephone Line: 01353 616991. (Please note that tickets must be paid for at time of booking by credit or debit card. For this there is a £1 transaction fee). Please note the box office line is open Mon-Fri 10am - 4pm. If calling outside these times please leave a daytime contact number on our answerphone and we will call you back.
- Burrows Bookshop, High Street Passage, Ely, sell tickets for Ely Cinema, Children’s Theatre, Literature and Comedy Events tickets (in person – cash/cheque only.
- Fenland Music, The Old Chapel, Butchers Row, Ely sell tickets for many local Rock and Pop music events tickets
- For events at Ely Cathedral tickets can also be purchased in person from the Cathedral or by calling their box office number 01353 660349.
- For other local events check the box office information from the events pages on our website, tickets are often available at the venue before the show (subject to availability).
For further information about ticket availability and prices call the ADeC Box Office 01353 669022.